Turku University of Applied Sciences (Turun Ammattikorkeakoulu, TUAS) was founded in 1992 and is Finland's largest public higher education institution. Studying at TUAS is focused on preparation for highly qualified personnel by combining theoretical research with professional skills. In addition, the university provides flexible education and consulting services for both individuals and public and private sector organizations.
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
TUAS MBA is designed to further develop the competencies required in leadership positions in a complex global business environment.
The university’s business administration curriculum allows you to earn an MBA in one of the following specializations:
TUAS campuses are located in Turku and Salo in southwestern Finland. The logistics of the university includes:
The academic year at the university begins in September.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.