University of Thessaly
Description of University of Thessaly
The University of Thessaly is a well-known government institution in Greece. Founded - 1984. The university is located in the small Greek city of Volos. At the same time, the institute consistently ranks among the ten best educational institutions in its country.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Thessaly
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The applicant must pass exams for admission. In the future, each academic year will be divided into two academic semesters. The tuition fee for a bachelor's program will cost less than a thousand dollars as well as a masters.
Students and teachers can participate in international exchange programs. This contributes to the successful development of existing skills, increasing the chances of their own implementation.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Thessaly
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.