Punjab University is a state higher education institution founded in 1882. At that time, Pakistan was part of the British Empire and became the fourth university founded by the colonial authorities. The University of the Punjab today is 30,000 students, 1,000 teachers, 13 faculties, 5 campuses.
The educational institution offers many bachelor, master and doctoral programs. You can take short-term courses in English and French, family law, sign language, etc.
The university has its own departments of radiology, biochemistry, pathology. There is a dental clinic in which operations are performed by dental surgeons.
University of the Punjab consists of 5 buildings:
For a comfortable stay of students, 28 dormitories work: 17 male and 11 female. In addition to students, housing is provided to teachers, staff and management: 89 buildings for teachers and administration were built on the campus, 249 buildings for junior university staff.
The university library is located in a two-story building with a total area of 102,000 sq.m. The fund has more than 500,000 books, periodicals, documents, manuscripts, media files.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.