National University of Sciences & Technology (NUST) is a public, non-profit educational institution with several campuses throughout Pakistan. This is a fairly young educational center. Pakistan National Research Technological University was founded in 1991.
This is a medium-sized institution of higher learning, in which more than 20,000 students receive education. As a teaching staff, more than 1,200 highly qualified teachers work at NUST. The institution’s central campus is located in Islamabad. Other campuses are located in Rawalpindi, Risalpur and Karachi.
In the Central campus are located:
There are three faculties in Rawalpindi:
There are two subdivisions in Risalpur:
Karachi Campus contains one direction:
The National University of Science and Technology is a multidisciplinary university that offers a variety of study options.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Research is becoming a center for university education around the world. Universities to a great extent contribute to the creation of new knowledge and the discovery of new boundaries of creativity and innovation. And National University of Sciences & Technology is no exception. Interdisciplinary research is conducted in his laboratories and centers. The results of university studies correspond to national needs and contribute to the socio-economic growth of the country. The Research Department established here acts as a Coordination Center to provide guidance and support to its member institutions in research-related activities. Since its inception, NUST has embodied more than 750 research projects.
The main campus of National University of Sciences & Technology has at its disposal well-equipped laboratories, as well as workshops and studios for art and design work.
The university has separate dormitories (male and female). Rooms are furnished for single and double occupancy. At the disposal of library students, sports infrastructure.
The university has a specialized center that helps students cope with problems of adaptation and stress. In addition, the Career Development Center focuses its efforts on helping students make effective strategy choices in building their future careers.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.