Qualified specialists in various fields are educated at Lahore University of Pakistan. This higher education institution has a private form of ownership, which allows the university to be a particularly popular center for education among applicants. University of Lahore (UOL) - quite young, he began his academic activities in 1999. Having a campus urban type, the university is located in the vicinity of the city of Lahore.
The scale of the national academic ranking of Pakistan puts the University of Lahore in sixth place in the top ten most prestigious universities in the country. Currently, the university is at 928 levels of international ranking. Such high ranking values allow employers to respect the UOL diploma. Therefore, graduates of the university are always waiting for a great place to work, not only in Pakistan, but also abroad.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This educational institution refers to a large, in size, universities. In his classrooms 20,000 students annually gain knowledge. To enter the university on a general basis in addition to local youth, foreign nationals are also eligible. At the same time, the number of students studying from abroad reaches 4 percent. The academic staff consists of approximately 1,300 teachers. A significant part of them are professionals invited from abroad to work at the University of Lahore. It is worth noting the large number of international student exchange programs that exist in the UOL faculties. All information about the life of the university is covered on social pages related to the University of Lahore.
It is worth focusing on the powerful scientific library at the disposal of students during the entire period of study. For non-resident students a hostel with comfortable living conditions is provided.
This educational institution has long-term partnerships with academic groups PAKISTAN MEDICAL & DENTAL COUNCIL, PAKISTAN PHARMACY COUNCIL and PAKISTAN ENGINEERING COUNCIL.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.