In 2002, it was decided to establish the Institute of Space Technology (IST) higher education institution, which will deal with specialized space education and related science in order to put Pakistan on a par with the international community. The main educational programs of the university are aimed at the study of aerospace technology and communication systems. IST is one of the top 60 best universities in the country and is a member of the Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission of Pakistan (SUPARCO).
Undergraduate programs at the university are implemented in the following areas:
IST's Master's programs are structured to prepare engineering students for a career with great potential in the fast-growing aerospace, telecommunications, wireless and satellite industries.
Educational programs are implemented in the following areas:
Doctoral programs at the university are implemented in the following areas:
The institution provides a dormitory for its students.
The university is located in the capital of Pakistan - Islamabad. The material and technical base of the educational institution includes:
The academic year at the university begins in September.
For admission to undergraduate programs, one of the following qualification requirements must be met:
To enter the master's program, you must meet one of the following qualification requirements:
To enter doctoral programs, one of the following qualification requirements must be met:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.