High quality education is distinguished by the Karachi State University, located in Pakistan. You can get world-class educational services at this university. The beginning of the academic activities of the University of Karachi (KU) dates back to 1953. Urban-type campus located in the city of Karachi.
According to the national academic rankings, this university of Karachi is now ranked 5th among the top universities in Pakistan. With regard to international recognition, it is worth noting the entry of the university into the first 5% of the most prestigious universities in the world. At the moment, the University of Karachi is ranked 927 in the international ranking. Employers pay tribute to the quality of teaching, providing a decent job for graduates from this university.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This educational institution is considered to be medium in size. Every year 18,000 students study there. The admissions committee accepts applications for education from foreign nationals on a general basis. Provide students with knowledge of 530 teachers. The administration invited most of them from the prestigious universities of the world. The University of Karachi has established partnerships with other universities of the world on the issue of international student exchange. All the details of the educational process can be learned from social networks connected to the university.
The University of Karachi library provides students with the necessary literature and a selection of periodicals. Accommodation in a hostel is guaranteed to all in need.
Prestige institution adds a long-term membership in the academic group ASSOCIATION OF COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITIES.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.