The excellent rankings of the University of Engineering and Technology in Lahore help this institution of higher education to remain one of the most prestigious places of study in Pakistan. Plus, the University of Engineering & Technology Lahore (UET Lahore) has a state form of ownership, which makes it especially popular in the eyes of most applicants. The beginning of the academic activities of the university dates back to 1923. Geographically, the university is located within the city of Lahore.
The fourth place in the national academic ranking makes the University of Engineering and Technology in Lahore a very popular place to study.
On the basis of such rating values, the university has an excellent reputation among employers. A graduate of UET Lahore can expect to get a well-paid job immediately after graduation.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
The University of Engineering and Technology in Lahore is of medium size. 12,000 students gain knowledge here. This number of students is educated by 740 teachers. Some academic experts came from abroad to work, among them many professors from European countries. Reception of documents from foreign applicants is not limited to - their admission occurs on a general basis. Approximately 6 percent of the entire student community is made up of foreign nationals. During their studies, students can take advantage of an international exchange program. For this, the university has relations with partner universities from many countries. Additional information is available on social networks related to UET Lahore and tells about the everyday life of student life.
Students use the resources of the modern academic library of the university to independently study the complex of necessary disciplines. The hostel is available to everyone.
UET Lahore is a member of the ASSOCIATION OF COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITIES academic group.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.