Saged University is the state higher educational institution of the Hungarian state. The time of the University of Szeged (SZTE) is the Middle Ages. In 1581 this university accepted the first students for training. The main building of the university is located in the city of Saged.
The prosperity of the university for several centuries led to the fact that he leads the Hungarian academic ratings literally from the day of their formation. Many decades of SZTE is on the TOP list of the first 5 percent of the world's best educational institutions. The venerable age of the institution emphasizes its relevance among students. Faculties for which the most applications are submitted.
It is worth noting that the first direction is the most popular and popular. This faculty is located on the 370th line in the world ranking on the quality of teaching in this field.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
By European standards, the educational institution is quite large. At the same time, about 19,000 students comprehend the sciences here. The university accepts for training and foreign citizens (according to statistics, every 8th student is a subject of a foreign state). The teaching staff of the university totals 1,900 specialists. Students can use the program of international exchange at will. All the detailed information is on the pages of social networks related to this higher educational institution.
University library is an additional advantage in gaining knowledge. The prestige of the university is emphasized by the permanent membership in the EUA.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.