One of the most prestigious places of education in India is the University of Mumbai. This institution of higher education has a record number of students. Often they are attracted by the state status of the University of Mumbai (MU). This university began to function in the middle of the 19th century. The main buildings of such a huge educational institution are located in the metropolis of Mumbai.
The national academic rating of India gives this school 13th place among the best universities in the country. At the moment, the University of Mumbai takes 930 line of this elite list. Indian and foreign employers, based on the above achievements, appreciate the diploma of the university. MU graduates will always find a highly paid job in their specialty.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
The dimensions of the University of Mumbai are striking in their scale. The learning process at various faculties at the same time 550 000 students. University of Mumbai accepts applicants from around the world. As for teaching, it is led by 9,000 specialists, most of whom came from abroad. The process of receiving education through international exchange with universities in other countries is popular with students. All available information on this issue is in the social networks associated with the MU.
Pupils spend an independent part of preparing for classes in the modern academic library of the university. All students are provided with comfortable accommodation in a hostel on the campus.
This educational institution is an honorary member of the ASSOCIATION OF COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITIES, ASSOCIATION OF INDIAN UNIVERSITIES and MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA academic groups.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.