Quaid-e-Azam University in Islamabad is a model of a prestigious state-owned institution of higher education. Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad (QAU) began teaching in 1968. The main buildings of the University are located in the Pakistani capital Islamabad.
Quaid-e-Azam University in Islamabad is firmly established on the second step of the national academic ranking. Admission to this university is the dream of many Pakistani applicants. International experts complement the prestige of the institution, having QAU among 5% of the world elite list of educational centers. Such excellent performance can not be achieved without high-quality teaching and the demand for graduates in the global labor market.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The number of students who can simultaneously study theoretical disciplines corresponds to a medium-sized university and is 15,000 students (some of which are foreign citizens). The teaching staff is represented by 401 specialists. Among them are foreign teachers invited by the administration from educational institutions of world significance. QAU has many foreign partners among educational institutions from other countries that accept Pakistani students to study under international exchange programs.
The higher education institution Quaid-e-Azam in Islamabad recommends that students prepare their own library resource. Here, all literature and periodicals are translated into electronic form for ease of use. Those who wish are provided with a comfortable hostel.
The Federation of the Islamic World, as a prestigious academic network, has long included QAU as a permanent and honorary member.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.