In Finland, the choice of many entrants falls on Aalto University (Aalto University). This prestigious and rating institution, which has been conducting its academic activity since 1849. The campus of the educational institution is located in the city of Helsinki. The university is included in the national rating of the best higher educational institutions.
The University is also present in the TOP of the most prestigious institutions in the world. Here you can study in several ways:
Aalto University is included in the world rankings due to the high level of education and teaching activities.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
Considering the fact that 13,000 students study at the university, it can not be attributed to large institutions. The pedagogical staff includes 1400 teachers. Enter here can be both local entrants, and applicants from abroad. The academic staff of Aalto University also includes many foreign specialists.
International student exchange is an ongoing university program that allows students and teachers to gain new knowledge and experience. On Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter, you can find more information on this topic, as well as in general about the institution.
Aalto University has a library, and also provides students with a comfortable hostel. It should also be noted that the university is a member of the EUA and CESAER, which is considered a very prestigious fact.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.