The undisputed leader among the universities of Chile, is the University of Chile (the original name, later in the article UC). Year of foundation and commencement of activities Chilean University - 1738. The type of campus is urban, geographically located in Santiago.
UC has existed for almost 300 years. During this time he managed to get on the first place among the universities of Chile. For all time, the university was regularly included in the TOP-5 of the best universities in the country. In the international arena, the University of Chile also shows itself worthy. The following disciplines deserve special attention:
The quality of education is confirmed by international standards, and by the level of teaching the university is included in the TOP 100 of the best in the world. The prestige of the institution is felt by graduates, easily accepted by the employers of the country and not only.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.