Universidad de Talca (UTALCA) is considered one of the best universities in Chile. It is a public institution that began operations since 1981. Talc University is part of Chilean traditional universities and is very popular among students. The main campus is located in the city of Talca.
For such a short operation, UTALCA was able to achieve high results in the national ranking. He is in the top 10, taking the 9th place. Among the prestigious international institutions is at 840 positions. According to the QS World University Rankings, the university occupies 800th place. Famous teachers and professors include Ricardo Baez Rodriguez, Patricio Court, Javier Pinedo, Alvaro Rojas Marina, as well as Christian Suárez Crothers.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Universidad de Talca has five campuses:
All of them are equipped with libraries, sports complexes, playgrounds, dormitories for foreign citizens, research laboratories and computer classes.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.