To the Papal Catholic University of Valparaiso, you can apply the definition of a prestigious higher education institution with a private form of ownership. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (PUCV) is located in Chile. The beginning of the academic activity of this institution was laid in 1928.
PUCV constantly takes pride of place in the national academic ranking among the top five Chilean universities. Leading positions are stably assigned to the university also in the world ranking.
All faculties are popular for admission and produce qualified personnel. But the direction that studies art and the humanities, stands out against the background of others due to the excellent quality of teaching. At the moment, this faculty was able to gain a foothold on the 310th line of the world rating of this sphere.
Worthy academic and scientific activities allow the university to constantly be in the first 400 positions of the world expert assessments on the quality of teaching. As for employers, the graduate diploma of PUCV opens the doors of any organization . This document is valued not only in Chile, but also abroad.
Information on the program can be found on the official website of the school.
The number of students who can simultaneously receive a complex of knowledge in PUCV - corresponds to the average level and is about 15 000 people. The admission committee accepts applications from foreign citizens without any restrictions, but in spite of this there are few foreigners (only 1 percent of the total number of students). The number of teachers is 755, among which there are foreign specialists.
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso has many worthy partners among the universities of other countries that accept Chilean students for education under the international exchange program.
PUCV is rightfully proud of its library, in which all literature and periodicals are translated into electronic form for ease of use. All comers are provided with a comfortable hostel.
Various associations and academic networks, such as DAAD-PUCV or CINDA-
The Pontifical Catholic University of Valparaiso has long been on its lists.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.