Adolfo Ibáñez University, despite its private form of ownership, provides an opportunity to receive high-quality higher education in Chile. Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (UAI) is located in the capital of the Chilean state - in the city of "eternal spring" - Santiago. The foundation of the academic activities of this institution was laid in 1953.
Chilean University is quite famous in academia due to the excellent quality of teaching and the achievements of graduates, confirming the elite status of the diploma. All these criteria allow the University Adolfo Ibáñez to constantly occupy a leading position in the list of the ten best national universities. Also, UAI is constantly present in the first 5% of the world academic list of the best higher education institutions.
Employers are happy to accept specialists who have completed a course of study at Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez. This state of affairs concerns not only South American companies, but also employment departments across the globe.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Most often, assessing the prospects of the university, applicants take as a basis for European education. Focusing on European standards, this school is considered to be an average, as it accommodates about 10,000 students. Foreign nationals are accepted without any restrictions, while the share of foreigners in Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez is 3%. The teaching staff has 275 teachers with high qualification characteristics. Students have the opportunity to receive education on the program of international exchange. All the nuances of such training can be found in social networks related to the university.
The university library is located on campus and meets all modern requirements and is a fairly serious base for obtaining additional knowledge. Separately, it is worth highlighting the comfortable hostels and sports complexes belonging to the school.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.