University of Santiago de Chile - has the status of a state higher education institution. His history of Universidad de Santiago de Chile (USACH) began in 1849, when he opened the doors to the first students. The central buildings of the university are located in the Chilean capital - Santiago.
USACH constantly takes the first row among the top five Chilean universities of the national academic rating. Top positions are stably assigned to the university also in the global 5% rating of the most popular educational institutions. What are the areas of the University of Santiago de Chile?
It is these areas of activity that make it possible for the university to be in the first 300 positions of world expert assessments in terms of the quality of teaching.
As for employers, they often hire USACH graduates without a probationary period. The diploma of this institution is valued not only in Chile, but also abroad.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
At Universidad de Santiago de Chile at the same time receive the profession of about twenty-two thousand students. The university's charter allows you to accept applications for training from foreign citizens. The academic staff of the university has about 1,200 teachers, among which the percentage of foreign specialists is quite large. Information on training, as well as on exchange programs, is available on the social pages related to USACH.
A large university library supports independent learning and deepening of knowledge. And students can live in a hostel on campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.