Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria is a budgetary institution located in Chile, classified as a higher education institution. The university begins its activity in 1929. The central building of the university is located in the city of Valparaiso.
It is known that Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria is one of the leading educational institutions of Chile. In addition, he is rightfully included in the top twenty popular and popular universities. According to research, he is on the list of top educational institutions in the country, for example, in the world ranking he occupies 340 positions in the field of "Engineering and Technology". But that’s not all. In addition to high marks from the academic elite, the university has an excellent reputation as employers from different corners of the globe.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
On the scale of the university is able to collect over 13 thousand applicants. Chances for admission are citizens of Chile and residents of other countries. The team of teachers of the university has about 528 highly qualified specialists. Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria works closely and has close negotiations regarding student exchanges. All details about the university are listed in social media, within the official pages of Facebook, Twitter, Linkind.
The university has a unique library that includes all the necessary materials for obtaining high-quality knowledge. The institution has all sorts of grants and awards, is also a member of national communities.
The university accepts students with an accepted religion, without any restrictions. Enroll in this school can both girls and boys.
The university has been accredited and has all the rights to provide educational services. The process of enrollment in the university is supervised from the very beginning to the end: from the moment of filling in the necessary data to the guaranteed enrollment. We help you overcome the language barrier by sending you the necessary data for further admission and we select an educational institution based on your financial capabilities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.