Binary University was founded in 1984 and is the higher educational institution of Malaysia. The university specializes in preparation of highly qualified personnel in the field of management, information technology and entrepreneurship.
The undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs of the institution are recognized by the Association of Universities of General Health (ACU), the International Association of Universities (IAU) and the Malaysian Qualifications Authority (MQA).
The university offers diploma programs in the following areas:
Undergraduate programs at the university are implemented in the following areas:
Master programs at the university are implemented in the following areas:
The MBA industry education program is specifically designed to address the shortage of hybrid managers with a solid academic background and industry skills.
The university offers the following doctoral education programs:
The university, together with Cambridge English for Life, organizes English-language courses for applicants planning to enter educational institutions that implement educational programs in English.
Upon admission, you must pass an entrance test that determines the required level and curriculum:
The university provides its students with a dormitory (Binary Hostel Residence). An application for accommodation must be made at least 4 weeks prior to arrival.
In their free time, students can visit Setia Walk, a water park and an entertainment park with the world's largest artificial wave pool, located in close proximity to the campus.
The university has interest clubs:
The material and technical support of the educational institution includes:
The cost of living in Selangor = $ 345 -582 $ / month.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.