Putra University in Malaysia was founded in 1937 as an Agricultural School: in 1947 the school was renamed the Agricultural College, and in 1997 the educational institution received the status of higher education.
The educational institution is actively developing a partnership network: today there are two branches opened in Bintulu and Mengabong Telipot. Collaboration with government organizations in Malaysia, the UN, WHO and leading universities in the world has increased its credibility at the international level. In 2017, the university became the second in the country and thirty-sixth in the ranking of the best Asian universities.
Among the famous graduates:
At the University of Putra work:
To ensure a high standard of living, students work:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.