Westminster International College (WIC) was founded in 1981 and is a branch of the London School of Commerce (UK) Group of Colleges in Malaysia. The college curriculum is implemented according to the educational scheme used in all higher educational institutions in the UK.
The program combines theoretical and practical training in the educational strategy of each module and in direct interaction with external partners of the college, including employers' organizations, professional associations and international partners.
All subjects studied under the program are related to the world of work in special disciplines and sectors.fouda
The bachelor's degree program in business management provides an extensive study of basic business concepts for developing skills related to marketing, human capital, information systems, finance and other career opportunities.
The MBA program is designed for students from all walks of life who are looking for career opportunities on an international scale through the development of their managerial abilities.
The content of the course will improve students' potential for effective management and leadership of organizations by expanding their knowledge and understanding of a wide range of management skills, ideas and theories.
In a rapidly changing business environment, it is important that company executives update and improve their business knowledge and skills.
DBA degree - the highest level of professional qualification in business and management. The DBA education program consists of a certain number of taught courses and a dissertation.
The college provides students with the opportunity to live in an apartment-type hostel. 2-4 people occupy one 3-room apartment, the kitchen and living room are common areas.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.