Université de Moncton
Description of Université de Moncton
Université de Moncton (abbreviated UM ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 196 in Canada. UM University currently has its own urban-type campus in the city of Moncton.
This is a medium-sized institution of higher education, which annually accommodates about 6,000 people. The academic staff of the UM University is a team of teachers of the highest category in the amount of more than 1000 specialists. Students themselves, if they wish, can take part in one of the available international exchange programs. The university is actively developing and presents its activities in social networks, such as Linkedin and Facebook , as well as Twitter and Youtube , where you can always learn more about the activities of the university.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Université de Moncton
Université de Moncton each year occupies the highest position in the ranking of the state. In addition, this Canadian university is famous all over the world, because every year it easily proves its right to occupy one of the places in the TOP-5 percent list of the best in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Université de Moncton
As part of their studies at this university, students have the full right and access to literature from the student library. Students can also count on affordable housing on campus at the university dormitory. Sam Université de Moncton is considered to be an active member of various scientific associations and groups, including such as: Association of Universities of the Canadian Francophonie (AUFC), Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC), Canadian University Press (CUP) and the Association of University Forestry Schools of Canada, Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to the university is based on different criteria. In its decision, the selection committee relies not only on the data on the past academic performance of each applicant, but also analyzes the results of entrance examinations for each applicant. Applications are initially accepted as Canadians, and from visitors from different countries around the globe. According to official statistics, about 60 percent of applications receive a positive decision about their admission to university studies.
Tuition fees at Université de Moncton
Each academic year at the University of Canada can be divided into two classical semesters. Taking into account the simple fact that the university is classified as state, students themselves can receive financial assistance. It is about paying scholarships to all successful and most diligent students. Students themselves can study at the university either internally or remotely, depending on what they choose.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Université de Moncton
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.