Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The educational institution of the University of Windsor is average in size and can accommodate up to 15,000 students. Applications for training are also accepted from foreign citizens (on average, about 8% of foreigners are among students). The teaching staff is small and makes up about 450 specialists. These are qualified teachers with advanced degrees, some of whom have been invited from foreign universities. International exchange programs are provided for students, among UWindsor partner universities. Details of such training can be specified on the social networking pages associated with this educational institution.
In the academic library of the university the complete set of scientific literature allows you to get additional knowledge to students of any direction. Created ideal living conditions in hostels.
University of Windsor is an honorary member of prestigious groups: CIS, ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES OF CANADA and CANADIAN BUREAU FOR INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION.
Tuition at the university is:
Being enrolled at the University of Windsor becomes possible after the results of academic performance from school or college are submitted to the school. The selection committee, evaluating this criterion, decides on the enrollment of the applicant. In principle, UWindsor does not have increased requirements for applicants. Approximately 2/3 of applicants become full-fledged students. The academic year here consists of two semesters.
The cost of educational services depends on the level of education. An applicant for a bachelor's degree must pay 5,000 cu to the university cash register. in one year of study. Postgraduate education at this university is much more expensive. Those who wish to become a master will incur financial expenses in the amount of $ 12,500 per year of educational services. The institution offers the possibility of obtaining knowledge through distance learning, used at the University of Windsor.
A detailed description of admission and student life itself is described in detail on the official website of UWindsor.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.