Universitatea Tehnica din Cluj-Napoca (abbreviated UTC-N ) or (North University of Baia Mare) is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1920 in Romania. The university has a small campus in Cluj-Napoca.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
The education in one of the top higher educational institutions of the state is considered a dream for a huge number of both local and foreign students. Every year the University with enviable regularity deservedly enters the list of TOP-10 of the best universities of the country, and also every year enters the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
It is talking about an average in scale educational institution, where every year about 15,000 people take an educational course. The academic staff of the university is about 1500 teachers of the highest category. University students and teachers can always apply for participation in international exchange programs. You can get acquainted with graduates and current students or teachers through the pages on social networks Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube.
The university has a huge library and a comfortable hostel. The university is constantly actively developing and willingly exchanging experience with other institutions of this type, as evidenced by its entry into scientific groups and communities, including the European University Association, the Black Sea Universities Network, the Alliance of Universities for Democracy, and the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie and etc.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.