University Babes Bolyai (UBB) is an excellent opportunity to receive high-quality higher education in Romania. The University of Babes-Bolyai has state ownership and is located on the campus of Cluj-Napoc. The beginning of the academic activity was laid in 1959
The second place among the most prestigious universities in Romania allows the University of Babes-Bolyai to remain one of the most prestigious places of higher education in the country. In the national academic ranking UBB never left the top five leaders. Also, a high opinion of the quality of teaching and the skills of graduates is shared by employers from all over the world, who very much appreciate the diploma of this university.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Babes-Bolyai University is considered large by the educational standards of Eastern Europe. At various faculties, 41,000 students are enrolled in the required disciplines. Foreign nationals who are attracted by the prestige of the school and the low price of tuition are accepted for training. Approximately 2 percent of the total number of students are foreigners. 1 800 specialists from various countries of the world are engaged in teaching activities. As a rule, the administration invites part of the academic staff from other universities in Europe. Partnerships with other educational centers allow University Babes Bolyai to send a portion of students to other countries through international exchange programs. All information on this topic is focused on student sites on social networks.
Independent improvement of the educational level and mastering the special disciplines of students is carried out using the scientific literature provided by the academic library. UBB guarantees visiting students the opportunity to stay in comfortable dormitories.
The institution has been a permanent member of EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION for the past years.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.