University Politehnica of Bucharest (abbreviated as PUB ) or Universitatea Politehnica din Bucureşti is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities in Romania since the beginning of the distant 1864. Now the University of PUB has at its disposal a small urban-type campus in the city of Bucharest.
This University is considered to be fairly large in scale, because here about 25,000 people take a course annually. In parallel with local residents, visiting citizens can also apply for places in a higher education institution. The teaching staff of the university is a professional team of more than 1,400 teachers. Students of the institution have the right to participate in one of the student and teaching exchange programs. The university itself is widely represented in various social networks, including such as: Youtube and Facebook , where everyone can learn the details and the work of the university.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This university of Bucharest traditionally occupies one of the highest positions in the ranking of the top 10 universities in Romania. Now University Politehnica of Bucharest is also traditionally included in the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best in the world.
High school students have access to a large university library. students themselves can also count on places in the student dormitory. The institution of higher education itself is a member of such authoritative groups and communities as the European University Association (EUA), is considered an active participant in the Conference of European Schools for Advanced Engineering Education (CESAER).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.