The University of Alexander John Cuza is an institution of higher education in Romania. Alexandru Ioan Cuza University (UAIC) has a state-owned property and excellent rating indicators. The university began an academic education of students in 1860. The main buildings of the university are located in the city of Iasi.
The location of the University of Alexander John Cuza on the second line of the national rating attracts a large number of local students and a rather high percentage of foreigners to its walls. Based on a powerful scientific and academic potential, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University achieved a position among 5% of the best educational institutions, compiled by international experts. Such excellent performance could not pass by the attention of employers. Therefore, a graduate with a UAIC diploma can always count on a decent job in his country and abroad.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is more likely to be a large educational institution than a secondary one. Every year 22,000 students study here. The admission committee receives applications for training from foreign citizens. About 1% of foreign citizens study at the University of Alexander John Cuza. Theoretical presentation of disciplines and practical skills training employs 1,000 teachers. In the student environment, international exchange programs that allow students to acquire knowledge abroad are popular. Social pages related to UAIC will provide the necessary information.
Preparation for lectures and seminars involves visiting a library of an educational institution, which is filled with literature, periodicals and electronic resources. Anyone can get a room in a hostel with excellent living conditions.
It is worth paying attention to the constant connection of UAIC with Academic groups such as EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION and COIMBRA GROUP and UTRECHT NETWORK.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.