West University of Timisoara (WUT)
Description of West University of Timisoara (WUT)
West University of Timisoara is a state university that has been successfully operating since 1962 in Romania. The campus is located in Timisoara. The university is recognized as one of the best in its country and even throughout the world.
Institution size - medium. The number of students does not exceed 15 thousand. At the same time, local and foreign citizens can count on admission. Foreigners account for 3% of the total number of students.
The university, which is trying to meet European standards, employs 767 specialists.
The university offers participation in the academic exchange of students and teachers. This creates an optimal basis for the manifestation of existing potential.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in West University of Timisoara (WUT)
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants must document their own good performance and pass exams. In this case, the competition can not be called very high. At most one place usually claims no more than two people.
The academic year is divided into two semesters. At the same time bachelors pay $ 1000 a year, masters - 5 thousand. In order to save on payment, it is advisable to choose to get an education in the distance format.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about West University of Timisoara (WUT)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.