Gheorghe Asachi Technical University (abbreviated as TUIAŞI) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since 1937 in Romania. Within Iass there is a small student campus.
Studying at such a popular higher education institution is a pipe dream for most applicants, because we are talking about the university, which every year is in the TOP 10 best in the country, as well as in the TOP 5 percent of the best of the best in the world.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
The studying in one of the top higher educational institutions of the country is the dream of many applicants. Gheorghe Asachi University from year to year deservedly replenishes the list of TOP-10 best of the best Romanian universities. Traditionally, the university is also in the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best institutions on a global level.
It is about an average in scale university, where every year about 20,000 people take the course. The university accepts both local citizens and foreign students. The university teaching staff includes over 1,500 teachers of the highest category. The university takes an active part in international academic exchange programs for teachers and students between universities around the world. Learn more about the cost of education, the conditions for admission and obtaining a university diploma through the official university portal at www.tuiasi.ro or through the pages on social networks Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube.
The university has a large library. A higher education institution provides students with accommodation in a dormitory. University is considered a member of different associations and groups.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.