University of Indonesia is a public university in Depok, one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Indonesia.
In international rankings, the university is the leader among Indonesian educational institutions and every year it gains more and more international recognition. The University of Indonesia is a member of 12 international associations and collaborates with companies and universities from around the world.
The University of Indonesia received a first class education distinguished economists, political scientists, artists, among them:
The university offers to students a wide range of extracurricular activities, circles and sections.
The university has campuses in Depok and Salemba in the southern and central parts of Jakarta. The campus in Depok was built in the 80s and has a modern infrastructure. The new campus is home to most of the university's faculties. It is easy to get to major cities from the campus in Depok thanks to the developed transport infrastructure. Active afforestation has taken place on 75% of the territory, 20 km of bike paths have been built.
The university includes large research centers, academic and sports infrastructure:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.