Universidade Federal do Espírito Santo (abbreviated UFES ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1954 in Brazil. UFES University is currently located in Vitoria, where its main building and campus are located.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Each year, the university proves its right to be among the best of the best in the country - listed in the TOP-40 ranking. In addition, this Brazilian university easily defends its right to be on the list of TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world from year to year.
This is a medium-sized institution of higher education, where about 19,000 people take a course each year. Both local residents and visitors from different countries can enter the university. The teaching staff is about 1,400 teachers of the highest category.
The university has created the best conditions for students. Each student can count on affordable housing in the hostel. There is access to a large library, as well as to sports fields. The university is listed in such reputable groups as Rede Nacional de Extensão (RENEX) and Conselho de Reitores das Universidades Brasileiras (CRUB).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.