Universidade Federal do ABC UFABC (abbreviated UFABC ) is a state-type educational institution that has been active in academic and academic activities in Brazil since the beginning of the distant 2005. Currently, UFABC University has its small student campus in Santo André.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a university with an excellent rating - this is the real dream of hundreds of thousands of young people from different countries. After all, UFABC is a university Top 30 best in the country.
This is a small-scale Universidade, where about 5,000 people study annually. At the same time, the professional composition of the Universidade Federal do ABC UFABC is about 800 teachers of the highest category. This institution of higher education maintains close cooperation with universities around the globe in the field of student exchange.
Students have a large scientific library. Students can count on affordable housing in a dorm. Also on the territory of the student campus there is a developed infrastructure for active recreation and sports. Universidade is on the list of reputable scientific groups and associations, such as: “Rede Nacional de Extensão (RENEX)”.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.