Universidade Federal de Lavras UFLA (abbreviated UFLA ) is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1908 in Brazil. Currently, the UFLA University is located within the borders of a small Brazilian town - Lavras.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This Brazilian Universidade is a real dream of hundreds of thousands of young people from different countries, because we are talking about a university from the TOP-40 list of the country. In addition, the Universidade Federal de Lavras UFLA is included in the authoritative TOP-5 percent of the best of the best universities in the world.
This university in Brazil provides students with access to a large scientific library. In addition, visiting students are provided with accommodation in a hostel, on the campus there are sports facilities for recreation and activities. The university itself is also famous for being part of the Rede Nacional de Extensão university network (RENEX).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.