Diego Portales University is located in the capital of Chile. Universidad Diego Portales (UDP) is a private institution of higher education with a non-profit foundation. The starting point of the academic activities of this institution is 1982.
Diego Portales University is constantly present in the top ten of the national ranking of Chile. The seventh place currently occupied in this academic list further emphasizes the popularity and relevance of the educational institution. The quality of teaching allows UDP to be in the composition of 5 percent of the best universities of the planet.In Universidad Diego Portales, training takes place in different areas and faculties . But various international assessments particularly note the faculty of art history and the direction of the study of the humanities. Diplomas of educational institutions are highly valued by employers in the South American region and abroad.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
University Diego Portales can not boast of enormous size. The process of obtaining knowledge annually covers 16,000 students. Some applicants come to apply from abroad. At the same time, 2 percent of the total number of students are citizens of other countries. Special knowledge of the student environment is introduced by 1,100 professional teachers. It is worth noting their high level of training, as the university does not spare money to attract foreign experts. Students who wish to participate in the international exchange educational process always have this opportunity. The description of the details of the procedure and the list of partner universities are filled with Internet pages related to the activities of the university. They also contain the necessary information and details. Training qualified specialists is impossible without an independent part of training. For this purpose, a campus is open on campus. All comers are provided with accommodation in a hostel, located directly near the University Diego Portales.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.