Universidad de Sonora ( UNISON for short) is an educational institution of state type that has been active in academic and academic activities in Mexico since the beginning of the distant 1942. Now UNISON University with its central building is located in the city of Hermosillo.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Universidad with enviable stability occupies the highest places in the Mexican academic ranking. In recent years, Universidad de Sonora, according to the established pleasant tradition, easily falls into the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
High school students have access to a large university library. The institution of higher education itself is listed in the Asociación Nacional de Universidades e Instituciones de Educación Superior (ANUIES) group and the Consorcio de Universidades Mexicanas (CUMEX) association.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.