Universidad Autónoma de Baja California (abbreviated as UABC ) is an educational institution of the state type, which began its active scientific and educational activities at the beginning of 1957. Currently, the main building of the university is located on the campus in Mexicali.
This is a fairly large Mexican university, where about 39,000 people take courses annually. The teaching staff of the university is about 5000 teachers of the highest category. The university maintains close cooperation with various universities around the world in the field of student exchange.
Over the past few years, the university has consistently ranked among the top 20 universities in Mexico. In addition, Universidad annually takes one of the first positions in the international ranking of the best universities in the world.
Higher education institution provides students with the best living and learning conditions - students have huge scientific library and comfortable modern hostel. The university is listed in various associations and groups, including the National Association of Universities and Higher Education Institutions (ANUIES) and Consortium of Mexican Universities (CUMEX).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.