Universidad Autónoma de Baja California (abbreviated as UABC ) is an educational institution of state type that began its active scientific and academic activities in early 1957. Currently, the main university building is located on the territory of the student campus in Mexicaly.
This is a fairly large Mexican university, where about 39,000 people take a course each year. The teaching staff of the university is about 5,000 teachers of the highest category. The university maintains close cooperation with various universities around the world in the field of student exchanges. When planning to enter and study at a higher education institution, it is recommended to get acquainted in advance with accurate information on the website of the higher education institution at http://www.uabc.mx. You can also learn more about the life and activities of the university through the social network Linkedin.
Over the past few years, the university has consistently ranked among the top 20 universities in Mexico. In addition, Universidad each year occupies one of the top positions in the international TOP-5 percent of the best of the best universities in the world.
Higher education institution Provides students with the best living and learning conditions - students have a huge scientific library and a comfortable modern hostel. The university is listed in various associations and groups , including the Asociación Nacional de Universidades e Instituciones de Educación Superior (ANUIES) and Consorcio de Universidades Mexicanas (CUMEX).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.