Universidad Austral de Chile (UACh) is a private research institution. He began to function in 1954. The Australian University of Chile is located in the city of Valdivia.
Universidad Austral de Chile is very popular among applicants. He is in the TOP 10 best institutions of the country, taking 8th place. The list of prestigious international institutions is now at 828 positions. In 2006, UACh medical students received 2nd place in Chile in the National Medical Exam after PUC.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The main campus of Universidad Austral de Chile (Isla Teja) occupies the entire north-west of Valdivia. On its territory there is a botanical garden, which is not only a recreation area, but also a place of study. It includes a total of about 950 plant species growing on 12 hectares of land. Most of the plants in the botanical garden belong to the Valdivian forest, but they also come from exotic origins. The waters of the Kau-Kau River, which flow through the northern areas of the botanical garden, make it possible to include coastal, as well as aquatic and marsh plant species.
The university publishes several scientific journals, three of which: Bosque, Archivos de Medicina Veterinaria and Estudios filológicos are part of the ISI bibliographic database. In the field of literature, communication science and linguistics, the university published the journal Documentos Lingüísticos y Literarios.
The school has its own library, a comfortable hostel for foreign students, a sports complex and playgrounds. All laboratories are equipped with modern material and technical base.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.