For many years this country has remained one of the most popular for studying abroad. Every year, children (schoolchildren, teenagers, students and adult students) come to Canada (especially to the most beautiful camps in Canada ) to receive a quality education combined with an exciting vacation. Studying abroad helps not only improve the language level, but also immerse yourself in an international atmosphere and overcome the language barrier. Holidays in Canada, the most beautiful camps in Canada will give students a new communicative experience, meeting people from all over the world, and also provide an opportunity to better know the culture and history of the new country.
Tuition fees in Canadian camps: ranking, list of camps
There are several hundred language camps and linguistic schools in Canada, therefore, for the most accurate choice for foreign students, it is better to focus on certain criteria - for example, get acquainted with TOP most beautiful camps in Canada.
Here there is a list of the TOP-7 camps in Canada for children, schoolchildren, teenagers and students - they are considered the leading, prestigious and most beautiful in the country:
- Pickering College. This is a prestigious Canadian private school that offer effective programs for students of all ages - from 4 to 18 years old. The campus of the institution is located in Newmarket, 45 kilometers from Toronto. At the school, both annual programs and vacation programs are available. All educational courses combine studying foreign languages and outdoor activities.
- Ridley College. This school is also one of the leading and prestigious Canadian schools, located near Lake Ontario, just an hour's drive from Toronto. The campus of the school has an area of 36 hectares and excellent infrastructure with everything necessary for comfortable studying and living. Foreign students from 11 to 18 years of age are invited to study here.
- Brentwood College School. This educational institution specializes in teaching middle and high school students from 13 to 18 years old. The school is distinguished by its educational system of mentors - a separate adviser is assigned to each student and helps him with solving various problems (academic, sports, etc.). The mentor is also always in contact with the parents and keeps them informed of the child's affairs.
- Toronto University Summer Camp . Summer educational programs at the University of Toronto - a great option for studying on vacation for children 12-18 years old. In addition to the status of the university itself, this summer camp has a favourable location: Toronto is one of the largest, most dynamic and interesting cities in Canada. It has an international atmosphere, it is a real city of Canadian culture and art.
- MWS Toronto English Camps . A summer camp for children, schoolchildren and adolescents is located in downtown Toronto on a comfortable university campus. The language school offers programs for different age groups: 7-10 years old, 11-13 years old and 14-17 years old. The learning process includes language lessons, sports or creativity, as well as outdoor activities and educational activities.
- ILAC Toronto. Another educational center for the International Language Academy of Canada network of language schools is in Toronto. Teens and high school students from 14 to 17 years are also invited to study. ILAC summer camps offer a variety of courses for a variety of purposes - from raising the general level to preparing for admission to educational institutions abroad.
- ILAC Vancouver. This summer school is organized by the Canadian network of language centers International Language Academy of Canada (ILAC). The company specializes in teaching foreign students English. Students, teenagers and high school students of 14-17 years are invited to study.
The cost of studying in language camps and language schools in Canada will directly depend on the particular educational institution. The price range in these schools is from 2300 to 5100 $ CAD for 2 weeks. Prices are formed taking into account several factors, therefore, depending on the prestige of the school, they can differ greatly: the course (standard or intensive), accommodation (residence, host family or another option), extracurricular program (accessible sections, leisure). Also, when calculating the costs of studying in Canada, do not forget about buying tickets, applying for a visa and insurance.