- Learning English in Miami - the best schools for foreign students
- The cost of education in Miami schools: prices, list, ranking of educational institutions
Any education received in an English-speaking country abroad will be an excellent contribution to the future for students. The second most popular country for foreign students is America. In the United States, many language schools and educational centers in virtually every state are no exception, and Florida, Miami. This is a great place not only for an unforgettable vacation, but also for quality education, because in the vicinity of Miami there are more than 600 private institutions of secondary education, where you can both get a certificate of the American model, and prepare to enter the university abroad.
Learning English in Miami - the best schools for foreign students
SMAPSE experts will talk about educational institutions that are most popular among foreign students from different countries. Annually hundreds of students come to America to get quality education in English - from young students to high school students and students.
- American Heritage School. This elite school is recognized as one of the best in the state of Florida. The educational institution is famous for its number of scholarship students, as well as a high level of teaching of specialized disciplines - mathematics, jurisprudence, medicine and engineering. On the territory of the school, students have all the necessary conditions for comfortable learning and living: a modern residence, sports grounds and much more. The American Heritage School accepts students from the age of 11, and all programs are divided into middle and high school. Older students are necessarily prepared for the passing of the American SAT exam.
- Miami Country Day School. The school is an international format that accepts students of all ages and nationalities - from pupils of junior and middle classes to high school students. The students of Miami Country Day School will be able to get the right life settings in combination with intellectual development. The students are taught to form their own point of view on various issues already at the junior school stage, while in the middle classes with the interpretation of new information, the mentor assigned to each student helps to cope. Students in the upper grades can combine the learning process and internship, which gives you the opportunity to gain additional skills by the time you graduate.
- Pine Crest School. The school is annually included in the top list of TOP-25 private educational institutions of the country. The institution has 2 campuses a few kilometers from Miami directly: one in Boca Raton, the other in Fort Lauderdale. Pine Crest School harmoniously combines advanced technologies and classical educational methods, plus intensive extra-curricular activities aimed at the physical and intellectual development of students. Also in high school students are offered in-depth study of subjects, which gives high chances for admission to prestigious universities in America and Europe.
- North Broward Prepatory School. Another leading private school in Miami, accepting for the education of foreign students, who in the establishment of about 20% of the total. Particular attention in North Broward Prepatory School is paid to the study of English, as well as oratory and the development of leadership skills of each student. The educational scheme is very flexible, and for maximum effectiveness of each student there is the opportunity to form individual curricula. Since the school is one of the elite and prestigious, the established rules (behavior, manner of dress, etc.) are strictly observed here.
- Ransom Everglades School. One of the most respected private schools in the region, which offers the study of basic disciplines for in-depth program. Also, Ransom Everglades School has special programs for gifted students. Entering the school can be local and foreign students from 6 to 12 class (12 to 18 years). After graduation, young people in 100% enroll in colleges for higher education , and more than 80% go to universities. The teaching staff of the school places emphasis on quality education and creation of opportunities for the independent development of each student.
The cost of education in Miami schools: prices, list, ranking of educational institutions
Annual education in American schools located in Miami, costs an average of 25,000 $ to 45,000 $. This cost includes accommodation (host family, less often - campus), meals, study materials, school curriculum and its extra-curricular part. Also, the list of expenses for foreign students should be made documents for a trip abroad - this is a visa, insurance and so on. In addition, no pastime abroad can not do without pocket expenses, which must also be taken into account.