Study the ranking of the best language camps in the Czech Republic in 2022, which open up many new opportunities for children in learning English, German and Czech.
The Czech Republic is a developed Slavic country, in which students from the CIS countries very often come to study. Here you will be able to adapt very quickly to the new environment – the Czech language spoken by the locals.
Czech camps for children from our list offer 20-30 lessons of Czech/ English / German in 7 days and a rich extracurricular entertainment program - visiting attractions, traveling to nearby cities. Most of the educational institutions are located in Prague , the capital of the state - and in its district. Children will be able to see Charles Bridge, Wenceslas Square, St. Vitus Cathedral, Karlovy Vary, Kutna Hora, Brno, Karlštejn, neighboring Dresden.
Educational and entertainment programs are designed for children from 11-13 years old. In addition to the language course, you can choose sports, creative and adventure directions. Children are waiting for walks in local parks, outdoor activities, watching movies, buying souvenirs, discussion clubs, team games and mini-adventures.
For those who want to receive a Czech diploma from a local educational institution in the future, a tour of Prague universities can be organized. Classes are held in the form of a game - dialogues, role-playing games, individual and group projects, communication and conversations.
Pros of Czech language camps:
- Full immersion in the language environment
- Small study groups – maximum 15-18 people
- Provision of all training materials
- Regular language practice and effective comprehensive homework
- Interesting excursion programs
- International environment of like-minded people
- Active development of colloquial speech
- Certificate upon graduation
- Opportunity to study at a Czech university in the future
- Attentive highly qualified teachers.