Italian universities offer quality business and economics programs that focus on the link between business success and economics. Students study the basics of business, learn to analyze the economy, make predictions about future changes.
Studying abroad in Italy, a country with the 7th largest GDP and 17th in the Human Development Index, is a great option if you want to gain knowledge from leading specialists, an international diploma, skills in working in an intercultural environment, improve your knowledge of English and Italian, get to know a country rich in culture and history.
Everyone who goes to study in Italy says the same thing about universities here: professors and classmates are friendly, ready to help, the cultural landscape is diverse, and the architecture of the universities is exquisite.
The learning process will be easier if you learn a little Italian before arriving: although the locals are welcoming, not everyone is fluent in English.
Warm sun, sea breeze, delicious fruits and vegetables are pleasant elements of the Mediterranean lifestyle. In their spare time, students can visit impressive historical sites in Europe - from the Colosseum to the Pantheon and the Valley of the Temples - all of these places still carry the trail of former glory that can be felt today.
Features of higher education in Italy
- You can study in English at a university or college in Italy, a country with one of the oldest university cultures in Europe.
- International students are welcome in Italy, which understands the value of diversity.
- Italian universities are affordable for both EEA and international applicants. Citizens of countries outside the EU / EEA, in some universities, use the same tuition fees - up to 4000 € / year, in others - pay a little more.
The most popular study programs in Italy
- Master in Economics
- Master in Cultural Studies
- Master in Architecture
- Master in International Relations
- Fashion Design Masters
- Master of Business Administration.
The top popular areas include economics and business, most prestigious public and private universities provide courses in these disciplines. Italian universities also offer special business-oriented programs in the field of design, art + internships in large European companies.
Content of the programs "Economics and Business" in Italy
Programs "Economics and Business" usually include the following set of disciplines:
- Accounting, analysis of financial statements
- Political economy
- Economic policy
- Private, commercial law
- Industrial economics
- Business Economics and Management.
Career Opportunities for Graduates of Programs in Economics and Business in Italy
As a graduate, you will be ready to work as a professional in the public, private sector, as a consultant. Career opportunities can be found in the following areas:
- Financial and administrative management
- Students planning to study economics and business in Italy for short courses will require a Type C visa valid for one or more entries and for a period not exceeding 90 days.
- For admission to a bachelor's or master's degree, you need a type D visa - long-term, valid for more than 90 days.
The cost of a student visa to Italy is usually around $ 50-70.
Best universities for studies in economics and business in Italy
Ca 'Foscari is ranked among the top 250 universities in the world in economics and econometrics by QS World University. Ca 'Foscari graduates are ready to be competitive in the job market - the program ensures that you gain work experience prior to graduation, including an internship that can be pursued in Italy and / or abroad.
The curriculum in English is called Economics, Markets and Finance. Fees range from 700 € to 1900 € depending on your nationality.
For successful international students, Ca 'Foscari offers:
- Renewable Fees Waiver
- One-time scholarship of 5,000 €.
The regional government also offers financial assistance to foreign students from low-income families.
Studying at Ca 'Foscari is rewarding and stimulating with a wide range of activities organized by the university and the students themselves. You can participate in student clubs, play sports, enjoy everything the city has to offer - from international cultural events to the most beautiful works of art and architecture. And if you decide to live in the historic center of Venice, you will surely enjoy the local culture, short distances, and lack of car traffic.
Founded in 1972, John Cabot University is an independent, four-year liberal arts university offering undergraduate, graduate and study abroad programs to English-speaking students from around the world.
Small classes, professors who encourage dialogue and use Rome as a learning laboratory, internship opportunities in multinational companies and international organizations, NGOs, consulates, government offices, museums, study opportunities and travel outside Italy to Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Europe - all this is offered by John Cabot University.
The JCU Career Services Center helps students prepare for and successfully apply for a job, conducts seminars, offers internship opportunities and employment assistance.
The university offers programs:
- Business and Management (BA)
- Business Administration (BA)
- Economics and Finance (BA)
- International Affairs (BA)
- International Business (BA).
For 85 years, Istituto Marangoni has never stopped believing in the value of learning and has constantly updated its programs to meet the needs of the Italian and international market. Over the past few years, Istituto Marangoni has opened four new schools:
- London in 2003
- Paris in 2006
- Shanghai in 2013
- Milano Design in 2014.
Istituto Marangoni recently opened schools of fashion, art and design in Florence, Shenzhen (2016), Mumbai (2017), Miami (2018) - the international capitals of fashion, design and luxury. Within the walls of Istituto Marangoni, the talents of four generations of professionals from 106 different countries, representing the school's heritage, were nurtured. Istituto Marangoni continues to successfully teach fashion, design and now business programs to the industry.
- Fashion business & buying (BA Hons)
- Fashion Business (BA Hons)
- Fashion business, digital communication & media
- Fashion business, communication & media (BA Hons)
- Fashion Business, BA
- Fashion Business & Entrepreneurship - Master's Degree
- Fashion buying & merchandising - Master's
- Fashion & luxury brand Management - Master's degree.
Domus Academy is a talent incubator and springboard for interdisciplinary adventure. Offering postgraduate courses in a wide range of design majors, it encourages students to interdisciplinary work and the application of school knowledge by developing a methodology that combines a rigorous, rigorous, reliable approach with a creative vision.
The Domus Academy methodology balances theoretical and practical by integrating theory in the classroom with workshop practice, enhancing hands-on learning supported by cultural research, building multidisciplinary project teams to inform and enrich individual creative talents.
Domus Academy offers 2 academic master's programs in business: business design and luxury brand management. Each program combines coursework with hands-on workshops in collaboration with companies, followed by a period of professional experience.
- Master of Business Design - Apply Design Thinking to Introduce Innovative Business Models, Prepare to Launch a Creative Startup.
- MSc in Luxury Brand Management - How to manage and promote luxury brands by partnering with design professionals, leading fashion, manufacturing, hotel companies.