Rating private schools in the Czech Republic for 2022 invite ambitious children from abroad to give them a quality education and the opportunity to enter the best universities in the country and the world. Every year, a huge number of schoolchildren and students go to the Czech Republic to study, as the Czech Republic is one of the most actively developing countries in Europe with great prospects for students and an excellent economy.
Czech private schools invite foreigners from 11 years of age to study, who can live in host families, student residences and dormitories. Thanks to life in the country, children will master English and Czech at a high level.
Lessons last 40 minutes, there are 5-8 lessons per day depending on the class. In the course of teaching, unique modern teaching methods are used, thanks to which students quickly memorize new material. Much attention is paid to the comprehensive development of children: they attend additional courses, go on organized joint trips with teachers, study Czech cities, go to creative and sports sections.
Art is one of the most significant areas in local private schools in the country. Students understand the concepts of:
- Visual art, music
- Cultural Studies, Diverse Cultures of the World
- Theatre and acting, dramaturgy
- Fashion & Costume Design
- Work with light and sound during performances.
Children are actively involved in sports, participate in international competitions. Institutions from our rating provide an opportunity to practice yoga, choreography, football, fitness, salsa, ballet, basketball, cycling, swimming and running.
Advantages of studying in the Czech Republic:
- Many residents from CIS countries
- Quick adaptation to a new place of residence
- International educational programs and high quality of education
- Modern technical equipment and the latest schools
- Many of the teachers are foreigners
- Opportunity to enter a Czech university in the future
- Friendly learning atmosphere.