Schools in America prepare students for a diploma (complete secondary education) and admission to priority, prestigious universities. Most often 3 programs are offered:
- High School Diploma: basic secondary education course with a balanced, diverse program
- Advanced Placement: A course of increased complexity, in which a limited number of subjects are studied - as a rule, these are those in which the student wants to specialize in the university
- International Baccalaureate - international course IB will allow you to enter any country in the world; 5-6 subjects are studied at two levels of difficulty.
Additionally, private schools in America offer students useful electives:
- Preparation for interviews and interviews with the admission committee, psychological support, stress relief techniques
- Test exams, trial entrance tests
- Career guidance, Career Days and Job Fairs (so that children get acquainted with different professions and more clearly imagine the future career path)
- Classes in creativity, art or sports - if the child is talented, he claims a scholarship.
Top 10 best private high schools in USA according to Best Colleges
|1||The Lawrenceville School|
|2||Phillips Exeter Academy|
|4||The Latin School of Chicago|
|6||Detroit Country Day School|
|8||The Harker School|
|9||The College Preparatory School|