The best private schools in Italy will be an excellent choice if a child wants to continue his education in Europe and build a career in European countries. What advantages do private schools in Italy offer to their students?
- The opportunity to study in English and/ or Italian, additionally learn other foreign languages - this will significantly increase further opportunities for study and employment
- Valuable certificates and diplomas that are accepted by universities not only in Italy, but also in the world
- Comfortable living conditions, cozy campuses, mild Mediterranean climate and plenty of sunshine
- The widest opportunities for extracurricular development: Italy is one of the most important cultural centers of the world, and in the process of training you can far expand your horizons, get versatile knowledge of culture, history, architecture, even cooking
- Excellent humanitarian training: in the natural, social sciences, art, Italy can give odds to most states. If you see your career in these areas – Italian private schools will give you a wonderful, confident start, a strong foundation of knowledge.
- Humane cost of education (compared to schools in the US, Britain or Australia).