International School-Board H-international School (Private School in Italy H-International School) is designed to teach boys and girls from 3 to 18 years (4-8 classes, IGCSE and IB courses). The training here is bilingual, it takes place both in English and Italian. This is an ideal, ecologically clean and modern space for multicultural education and preparation for the best universities in the world.
The private school H-international School encourages self-realization and initiative: teachers, administrators and educators do their best to make children grow up free and creative, self-confident individuals, ready to work in a team and to implement the most daring ideas. Educational methods combine traditional formulas and successes and modern trends - the use of digital and interactive techniques, innovative textbooks and methodological guides, fascinating thematic events and leisure sections.
In the private school H-international School, the IB (International Baccalaureate) program is conducted on the basis of a special educational platform Pio X International. This is a modern, effective course that gives high school students 16-18 years the opportunity to prepare well for enrolling in the best universities around the world: today the IB certificate is quoted very highly and practically does not limit the graduate in choosing a university and a country for training.
The curriculum includes several items:
Part of the selected subjects is studied at an increased level of complexity, almost university level - this gives the students the opportunity to give priority to scientific areas of maximum attention, increase their chances of successful enrolling in the chosen faculty / specialty.
The cost of training (including accommodation and meals) is 25800 € per academic year.
The school is located in the small cozy town of Roncade (Treviso province, Venice region) with a population of just over 12 thousand people. In just 20-30 minutes drive are two major airports - Aeroporto Marco Polo di Venezia and Aeroporto di Treviso.
The cost of training (including accommodation and meals) is 25800 € per academic year. The indicated cost is not included and is paid additionally:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.