Tianjin University of Science & Technology
Description of Tianjin University of Science & Technology
Tianjin University of Science & Technology (abbreviated TUST ) or 天津 科技 大学 is a state-type higher educational institution that has been conducting its academic and scientific work in the People's Republic of China since the beginning of 1958. Currently, the main building of the university is located in Tianjin.
This Chinese university is among the medium-sized ones, with about 20,000 students taking courses here every year.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Tianjin University of Science & Technology
This university is traditionally included in the top of the best higher educational institutions in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Tianjin University of Science & Technology
This institution of higher education has a large scientific library. In addition, the university provides students with accommodation on campus. Another important advantage is that the university has good own infrastructure:
- Sports facilities;
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Every year, students are admitted by a special admissions committee. Both local residents and foreign students can become university students. Students are open to choosing a learning system - full-time or part-time.
The university is included in the number of state ones, because all the most diligent students can count on financial assistance from the university in the form of scholarships. International students can find out more about the activities of the university, conditions of study and admission through the official website of the educational institution, as well as through the university's official social media accounts.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Tianjin University of Science & Technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.