Nankai University is one of the leading universities in China under the direct control of the Ministry of Education, the alma mater of the country's Prime Minister, Zhou Enlai. Nankai University was founded by Yan Xu and Zhang Boling, committed to saving the nation through education, in 1919. In 1937, the campus was bombed by Japanese invaders and the school moved south. In 1946 he returned to Tianjin, resumed his studies and was renamed Nankai.
Accommodation on the Nankai University campus includes accommodation in en suite rooms + room cleaning. The Balitai campus has 7 buildings managed by the service center, including Mingzhuyuan Hotel, Foreign Guest House, Building 2, 3 and 4 of Yiyuan Hotel, Nankai-Aichi Guest House and Jingyuan Hotel. The hotel has 563 rooms with 1,072 beds, including 38 suites, 432 standard rooms, 34 single rooms, 40 double rooms, 5 triple rooms, 14 rooms with a king-size bed. The foreign guest house was built in 1982 and offers 23 rooms.
There are 5 restaurants on the Balitai campus: Foreign Guesthouse, Mingzhuyuan, Yiyuan, Aida Guesthouse and Jingyuan. The total area of business premises is more than 1,700 square meters, with about 1,000 seats. Restaurants offer à la carte, buffet, fixed-price set meals and other forms.
The university has 127 student associations, among them - social projects focused on science and technology, the humanities, sports, art.
Nankai University covers an area of 4,451,900 square meters, consists of campuses Balitai, Jinnan, TEDA college.
The Nankai University Library has collections from a wide variety of fields to meet academic and research needs. Housed in four libraries, these collections cover several different disciplines including literature, science and medicine.
Duration of study - 4 years (except for the specialties "Dentistry" and "Clinical Medicine", which are five years).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.