The Professional Hydraulic Institute of Huang was founded in March 1929 in the famous tourist city of Kaifeng, one of the historical and cultural centers of China. In December 2006, it officially entered the list of leading public universities and the list of exemplary professional institutions by the order of the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Finance. The institution takes precedence over all major indicators in its province of Henan. Also, the university has a number of honorary titles:
Over the last 80 years of successful work, graduates have become more than 100 thousand people: all of them are successful and well-known specialists of their industry, occupy prestigious, leading, high-ranking positions. According to the Minister of Water Resources, the university is a real "cradle for the production of technical personnel."
Today there are more than thousand teachers here:
The total number of students exceeds 3500 people (2000 of them - on the correspondence form). The main focus of education is the faculties of industry, management, humanities and economic sciences. In total the institute includes 18 faculties and 73 specialties.
The Institute fruitfully cooperates with more than 500 enterprises, institutions and large companies: it expands opportunities for profitable and successful employment of graduates (according to statistics, 90% find themselves working immediately after graduation without much difficulty).
Quick overview: the term of studying is 2 years. After graduation, the student receives a prestigious diploma of special education. Many graduates continue their studies at Henan University.
On the basis of 11 classes of secondary school education, the following faculties are offered:
The total campus area reaches 0.933 square kilometers, and the area of sports facilities is 48,000 square meters, 170,000 square meters occupy professional stadiums and scientific functional laboratories, the number of which reaches 187.
Tuition fee already includes:
Minors under age 18 also pay for the services of a guardian and a deposit (refundable).
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.