Tianjin Normal University (abbreviated TNU ) or 天津 师范大学 - This is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic work in the People’s Republic of China since the beginning of the distant 1958. Currently, TNU University is successfully located with its campus in Tianjin.
Tianjin Normal University belongs to the category of large educational institutions, where about 34,000 people take a course each year. In addition to local residents can also come here and foreigners. The university teaching staff is a team of more than 1,400 teachers of the highest category. The university is actively involved in various international programs that are associated with the academic exchange of teachers and students between universities.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
We are talking about the higher educational institution of China, which with stable constancy tkaes the best positions in the ranking of the country.
This University has at its disposal a small scientific library. In addition, all visiting students are provided with accommodation in a hostel. Among other things, there are areas for recreation, walking and sports.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.