Donghua University (DHU) appeared in Shanghai in 1951 - a Chinese textile university located in the industrial center of the country. DHU is a state university, which is under the patronage of the Ministry of Education.
Donghua University is a multidisciplinary university that offers quality training in specialties from different directions:
The educational structure of the university includes 12 colleges offering 54 undergraduate programs and 59 graduate courses.
Since 1954, the university becomes international and accepts students from other countries for study. Donghua University employs about 2,800 qualified teachers, which, combined with high-quality programs, helps graduates achieve 100% employment rates.
The university cooperates with more than 100 different enterprises, foreign higher schools, holds conferences and forums of international level.
The Chinese language study program includes up to 20 teaching hours each week. Course duration - from semester to one year.
At DHU University, students can get a bachelor's degree in Chinese - for this, everyone needs to know the HSK 4 language.
To obtain a bachelor's degree, foreign students do not need to know the Chinese language, since the university has bachelor's programs in English:
At the Donghua University in Chinese, the second stage of higher education is available - master's degree. To enter the course, everyone should know Chinese at HSK 5.
To obtain a master's degree at DHU University, students do not need to know Chinese, as the university also offers English language education:
For residence of foreign students at DHU, residences are offered where several accommodation options are available:
Meals on campus are organized in several dining rooms, students can cook their own meals.
The Donghua University has a busy extra-curricular life - there are several dozen clubs and organizations, some of which foreign students can join. Associations for foreigners are organized by the International School of Cultural Exchange (ICES) and the International Student Association (ISA).
As for the latter, those who wish can join the university football or basketball teams, do fitness and athletics individually.
The infrastructure of DHU University includes two campuses with modern equipment:
Campuses include sports complexes, open areas, a library, a dining room, a concert hall, creative studios and more. Sports equipment includes:
Students can use all the facilities by presenting a student ID. On campus there are shops: supermarkets, beauty salons and small shops.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.